Friday, 28 April 2017

Pirate Cats

*sploosh*

Me: (running into the bathroom) What was that? What are you two doing now?

Cat 1: Arr. We be pirate cats.

Me: Pirate cats?

Cat 1: Arr. Yep.

Me: Why is that one wet?

Cat 1: She had to walk the plank.

Cat 2: She kicked me into the toilet.

Cat 1: She refused to learn her R B C’s.

Me: You mean her A B C’s.

Cat 1: You stow your loot where you want and I’ll bury my booty where I want.

Cat 1: Arr. Can I get a new parrot?

Me: What happened to the old parrot?

Cat 2: She ate it.

Cat 1: Let me out onto the deck.

Me: Why?

Cat 1: ‘Cause I needs to lay some logs.

Me: You’re not pooping on the deck.

Cat 1: Arr. Tis a poopdeck, is it not?

Me: No, it’s not. And that isn’t what a poopdeck is anyway.

Cat 1: Arr. If me back legs were wooden I’d be shiverin’ me timbers.

Me: What’s it going to take for me to end this nonsense.

Cat 1: Fish.

Cat 2: Yeah, fish.

Me: Fine. Follow me. I’ll give you some fish.

Cat 1: Victory!

Cat 2: But I don’t like fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. If you are having trouble leaving a comment, please enable third party cookies in your browser. In Firefox go to Options. Click 'Privacy'. Click drop down arrow by 'History'. Select 'Custom Settings for History'. The rest should be obvious. For other browsers... you're on your own. Good night.